Tuesday 22 January 2013

Sue Roedel

(The Night Owl) picks up her fabled editorial pen once again!

Here I am!


 








OK, the monies have all been paid to Keith Howell, many, many thanks to Keith for unravelling the complexities of the ferry booking website and to John and Peter for contributing towards the cost investigation. I'm glad I left it to you guys!

Not really sure what I'm doing with this blog yet so "bear with" (Miranda fans) while I find out the best way to approach this.

Today I took the Marlin to my Pipe man in Basildon as the exhaust was only attached to the car still because it was resting on the back axle. The back mounting had completely sheared and every bump made me cringe as the exhasut bounced up and down. Thanks to Dean , the exhaust is now back in place, some minor cracks have been welded and she's sounding good!

Right, the next job is to get some info on here about the intrepid travellers who will be my companions for the week between 22 - 29th June:

Bob Cawte

Pater Seabrook-Harris

Keith Howell and wife Margaret

John Brice

Dave Elphick

Lads, I need some blurb from you to load up here so expect an email demanding something shortly!

Bye for now :-)

Sue Roedel



(Note the England flag in the background. If we just offset the cross a little bit and change the colours to blue and yellow we are almost there already!)

No comments:

Post a Comment